SEREVA, family business
Welcome to SEREVA, more than 40 years of experience in the development and manufacture of heat exchangers.
Since 1980, Serpentines y Evaporadores SA (SEREVA) has been developing tailor-made solutions for heat exchange, manufacturing quality evaporators and condensers for the most important companies in the commercial refrigeration, Horeca, food industry, vending machines, wine cellars and professional installers. .
Our commitment to people and the territory, honesty, enthusiasm and passion at work, are our ingredients to offer a dynamic, efficient, personalized service adapted to each situation and client.
In our facilities located in Castellserà (Lleida), we constantly invest in resources, means and ideas to achieve continuous improvement of our products and services.
SEREVA, customized cold manufacturing, Cool Demand.
At Sereva, we design and manufacture heat exchangers made of a battery of tubes and fins, which are used in the refrigeration sector for the cooling of products in the food and pharmaceutical areas, as well as for the air conditioning of special and military vehicles and for the cooling of electronic and communications equipment.
We bring our experience of more than 40 year in the engineering and the manufacturing of short and medium productions and also our work philosophy of providing COOL ON DEMAND.
We want to become the European benchmark in the design and manufacture of high-performance and added value refrigeration and air conditioning solutions, through the enhancement of the engineering and the innovation, the technological development and the digitization of the company.
To do this, we will invest in expanding our facilities, which are integrated in the rural environment, in our manufacturing means and in our workforce. All of this within the industrial project that the partners of the company are developing through their group of companies and that must be a leader in setting the population, in the technical training and in the development of local talent.
· Our clients are ore reason of being.
· We support sustainable industrialization and repopulation of rural areas.
· We are committed to innovation, continuous training and the development of people’s talent.
· We believe in the professionalism and the responsibility of the team.
The Jympa Group Quality Policy and Strategic Management is focused on:
· Adapting our Quality Management System to the needs of the market, supplying the most convenient solutions to the client needs.
· Complying with the customer requirements and, in case of not being able to do so, notify them.
· Offering competitive products.
· Preventing possible errors and establish corrective actions when they occur.
· Training the staff so that they can carry out their work effectively.
· Providing the company with the necessary resources to achieve its objectives.
· Respecting the environment.
· Encouraging the teamwork and creating a good work environment for all the workers.
The Jympa Group Management ensures that:
· This policy is appropriate to the purpose of the organization.
· It includes a commitment to comply with the requirements, including legal and regulatory requirements, and to continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
· It provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
· It is communicated and understood by the organization.
· It is reviewed for its continuous adaptation.